More Fun Than An Open Casket Funeral is Accused’s second full-length release from 1987. The Accused created a genre of music called “splatter-rock” which was screaming, speeding punk/metal. Led by their blood thirsty, knife-wielding, avenging mascot, Martha Splatterhead, The Accused plays an original style of ghoulishly fused punk and thrash metal. Their lyrics range from politics to horror, death & destruction.
Originally released on COMBAT, this album has sold over 50,000 copies worldwide.
01. Halo of Flies (A Deadly Blessing)
02. W.C.A.L.T (We Can All Live Together?)
03. Rape (Not a Love Song)
04. Life-less Zone
06. Devil Woman
07. Bethany Home (A Place to Die)
08. Mechanized Death (I Love to Drive)
09. Judgment Day
10. Take No Prisoners (No One Left Alive)
11. Splatter Rock