You have been warned and had the chance to prepare by purchasing the EP ‘Extracts from the Multiverse’. Now it is here: ‘Exploring the Boundaries of the Multiverse’, a DOUBLE ALBUM by your favourite space-bastards, LES ROBOTS! D.V.R. and R-JoHN have been updated with new software which makes them twice as productive and even more versatile lifeless music machines. A great example of technology gone horribly wrong!
This album is the audio-translation of their experiences during the exploration of the Multiverse boundaries. To make this experience as enjoyable as possible, D.V.R. and R-JoHN use sounds and styles from their favourite human musicians, artists and bands. Listen closely and you can hear the Clavioline-madness of JOE MEEK, RAY CATHODE, JEAN JACQUES PERREY and THE TED TAYLOR FOUR, the guitar-savageness of LINK WRAY, THE VENTURES, THE SHADOWS and TERRY TERAUCHI and the straight up spacey-abstractness of TOM DISSEVELT, KID BALTAN, HENK BADINGS and RAYMOND SCOTT.
Released by the good humans from Topsy-Turvy Records (division of Soundflat Records) because they care about multiverse exploration as much as LES ROBOTS do!
1. Resetting Factory Settings
2. Astroid Of Love
3. Main Title Theme From “Special Agent Spybot”
4. Theme From T.A.L.
5. Floating In The Shadow Of Venus
6. Hail Ambassador Phantom From The Planet Krankor
1. Blood Rust
2. The Electroejaculation Vaudeville Tune
3. The Rossumovi Univerzálni Roboti Waltz
4. Lost In The Fog Of Planet Q
5. To The Moon And Back Again
6. The Eastern Market
1. The Sound Of The Boundary
2. Outside The Boundary
1. The 10.000 Volt Ghost Strikes Three Times
2. Les Robots Salute One Drop Eddie
3. When D.V.R. and Jean Jacques Perrey Collide
4. Les Robots Honour Terry Terauchi
6. The War Of Les Robots