* MEMORIES OF A LOST SOUL: 27 years of history, 4 released albums, the ability to renew their sound mixing melodic Black Metal, fierce Death Metal and Gothic atmospheres.
* Pioneers of the Italian Death/Black scene, over the years they have gone from Death to Black, from Symphonic and Progressive to Gothic Metal creating a sort of Horror soundtrack with no equal.
* “Redefining Nothingness” is more theatrical than band’s previous albums, but without
losing the nastiness of their roots.
* It will be an album that will enchant those who love bands like ROTTING CHRIST, DARK TRANQUILLITY and CRADLE OF FILTH!
1. They’re Coming From The Stars
2. The Prometheus’ Key
3. The Alien Artifact
4. The Unspoken Dracula
5. Eternal Darkness
6. In The Circle Of Time
7. The End Of Coming Light
8. Another Tale From The Mourning Star
9. In The Eyes Of Nothingness
GENRE: Gothic Black/Death Metal